This is an absolutely great way to start off your day. Not only does it taste amazing but it will also keep you filled up until lunch time.
This delicious breakfast is a mix of creamy chia pudding and raspberry nice cream. 🙂
Creamy Chia Pudding
- 3 teaspoons of Chia seeds
- 1 cup of milk*
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- In a jar add in 2 tablespoons Chia seeds and milk, and then give it a good mix, making sure that no Chia seeds are clumping together.
- Add in the maple syrup, screw on the lid of the mason jar, and give it a good shake. Then place in the fridge.
- After about 20 minutes or so of the Chia pudding being in the fridge, take it out and give it a stir. Then add in the remaining 1 tablspoon of Chia seeds. Then place back into the fridge and let it set for 3-5 hours OR as I like to do, let it set overnight.
- Top with berries and Enjoy!
*I’ve see other people use dairy-free milk, like almond milk, so that could work as well!
For this recipe photo, there is both raspberry nice cream and chia pudding together in the same jar.