WARNING: This is extremely rich and yummy. But is also very decadent. Make sure you have a glass or two of milk or water on hand. Enjoy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Toast
For the base
- 1 Slice of Whole grain bread
- Natural Oil/Sugar free Peanut Butter, crunchy OR smooth
For The chocolate Hearts (Roughly 7 or so hearts)
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of coco powder
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup/ Honey
- Slivered Almonds
- In a small bowl, melt your coconut oil until clear.
- Then mix in the coco powder and honey, until smooth and creamy. If you want it to be sweeter feel free to add more honey.
- Once combined place into moulds, and place in the fridge until set.
- Toast your bread until golden brown. Then spread over the honey and peanut butter – Feel free to add however much of each spread, suit it to your taste buds. 🙂
- Once your chocolates have set, place them on top of your toast.
- Then sprinkle on your toppings, as you can see, I’ve used raspberries and slivered almonds.
- Take a cute pic