Creamy Chia Pudding
- 3 teaspoons of Chia seeds
- 1 cup of milk*
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- In a jar add in 2 tablespoons Chia seeds and milk, and then give it a good mix, making sure that no Chia seeds are clumping together.
- Add in the maple syrup, screw on the lid of the mason jar, and give it a good shake. Then place in the fridge.
- After about 20 minutes or so of the Chia pudding being in the fridge, take it out and give it a stir. Then add in the remaining 1 tablspoon of Chia seeds. Then place back into the fridge and let it set for 3-5 hours OR as I like to do, let it set overnight.
- Top with berries and Enjoy!
*I’ve see other people use dairy-free milk, like almond milk, so that could work as well!
This recipe for the photo had raspberry nice cream and chia pudding together in the same jar.