These pancakes are absolutely delicious!! Who would of thought? I mean three ingredients, definitely worth it. They’re really fluffy from making them in a blender, so almost no washing up!! If you want a vegan option you can replace the eggs with 1/2 a cup of almond milk.
Banana Pancakes (Makes about 7 pancakes)
- 2 chopped bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of wholemeal self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons of honey (Optional)
- In a blender mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over low to medium heat. I used roughly 1/4 cup of batter per pancake, which ended up making 7 pancakes. The pancakes will take about 1-2 mins to cook on each side.
- Serve on a plate, and top with bananas and honey – or any toppings you want.
- Take a cute Instagram pic.