I’m super excited for tomorrow, because…… I’m going on a four day camp, at Myuna Bay, with all of the other year sixes. It will be so much fun and hopefully the weather will be perfect!
With this camp literally right around the corner it’s made me realize just how quickly primary school has gone. We now only have a couple of weeks of primary school left, and it’s made me realize how enjoyable it has been. I’ve made so many wonderful friends here and there, and I’ve started thinking about next year- My first year of high school.
In a coupe of months I’ll start high school, and can’t wait. It’ll open up a new chapter of my life and close so many more.
I just want to say thank you to ALL of the wonderful people I have met over the last couple of years. I love you guys, making memories with you means so much to me, and I will always cherish them 🙂 Can’t wait to make some more amazing ones with you!
Have a great day!
Berry Blast smoothie
- 1/2 a cup of frozen Mulberries
- 1/2 a cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 a cup of frozen cherries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of milk
- In a blender place all ingredients until well combined. if your smoothie is to frozen then add more milk, If to milky, add more frozen berries.
- Serve into a glass
- Take a cute pic for Instagram