Raspberry Watermelon Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup of frozen watermelon
- 3/4 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk
- Toppings for your smoothie bowl- can range from almost anything!
- In a blender or food processor place all ingredients and blend until well combined. If you are making a smoothie bowl -or nice cream as I call it-in a blender, you will need to scrape down the sides and keep mixing it around until smooth. I find that pulsing it and then mixing it briefly works well.
- Serve into a bowl and top with anything you want! For this smoothie bowl I topped it with raspberries, rolled oats, slithered almonds, coconut and mint. Yum!
- Take a cute pic for Instagram.